|Address||Gate Lodge, Lough Erne Resort Golf Village, Lough Erne Golf Resort...Enniskillen|
|Site 47 Lough Erne Resort Golf Village||£200,000||1,745 sq. feet|
Located on the grounds of the iconic Lough Erne Resort, this desirable development is nestled between Lower Lough Erne and Castle Hume Lough with a variety of bespoke holiday home types, including 3 Bedroom Detached Gate Lodges. Holiday homes at Lough Erne Golf Village are luxurious, spacious properties of unique character, designed and built to exceptional standards to create a village which is completely at ease in its rural setting.
These handsome, substantial and impressive 3 Bedroom Detached Gate Lodges, c. 1745 sq ft, have impeccable attention to detail in their finish throughout.
Kitchen/Dining 22’0” x 11’10”
Living Room 22’0” x 16’8”
Master Bedroom 13’1” x 11’10”
Bedroom 2 15’0” x 10’6”
Bedroom 3 11’10” x 9’10”
Attention To Detail
The attention to detail at Lough Erne Golf Village is second to none and is apparent in every element of construction. Each facet has been designed to create homes that will captivate even the most discerning purchaser.
Each luxury house features:
• Natural Rendered External Finish
• Cupa Natural Slate Roof
• Panelled Internal Doors and Hardwood Double Glazed Painted Windows
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Solid Hardwood Entrance Door
• Painted Skirtings and Architraves Throughout
• Bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite with roll top bath
• Ensuite incorporating stylish white suite
• Gas Fire in Living Room with Wooden Surround
• Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Integrated Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer and Microwave.
Residency at Lough Erne Golf Village entitles you to a whole new tier of social and sporting engagement.
Homeowners will enjoy premium level membership in the Resort's Lough Erne Members' Club (subject to annual membership).
• Full membership of The Faldo Championship Course
• Playing rights at Castle Hume Championship Course
• Full use of The Infinity Pool, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness room at The Thai Spa
• 20% discount on food and beverage throughout The Resort
• 20% discount on Thai Spa treatments and at The Spa Boutique
• 20% discount on Resort accommodation (based on resort tariff)
• 20% discount on retail items in The Faldo Golf Shop (excluding sale)
• Fishing on Castle Hume Lough
• Reciprocal member guest green fee rates at such other golf courses as may be notified from time to time.
(Membership applies to 2 adults and 2 children/young adults under 26 years old)
The bustling island town of Enniskillen is within a 10-minute drive and offers a profusion of coffee shops, bars, restaurants, boutiques, delicatessens and retail shops.
There is also a world of fishing, equestrian and boating pursuits on your doorstep as well as the scenic beauty of Ireland's Donegal Coast to the west and the Causeway Coast to the north. Meanwhile, Belfast is situated approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes away and Dublin only 2 hours.
Those travelling by air can choose from five local airports:
• City of Derry Airport (66 miles)
• Ireland West Knock Airport (76 miles)
• Belfast International Airport (87 miles)
• George Best Belfast City Airport (91 miles)
• Dublin Airport (108 miles)
Those travelling by helicopter can arrive in style with one of the heli-pads available at Lough Erne Resort.
For further information please contact:
McGovern Estate Agents Ltd, 7A Ann Street, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT74 7ES
Telephone: +44 (0) 28 6632 8282 / +44 (0) 776 4300 363