FOR SALE - MULLYCOVET MILL & ADJOINING LAND
Circa 15 Acres of Good Quality Grazing Land with spectacular Views of Lough MacNean, located in the townland of Mullycovet in Belcoo, approximately 2 miles from Belcoo and 10 miles from Enniskillen.
This could also provide an amazing opportunity for potential tourist investment in this beautiful secluded woodland setting.
- Included in the sale is the historic Mullycovet Mill (circa 1700's) with dual road frontages - A4 Sligo Road and Mill Lane which runs from Sligo Road to Gardrum Road. It is situated in a tranquil and private area, with a gently flowing stream meandering through the property.
- The property consists of a number of buildings including the heritage listed and restored Corn Mill and Kiln. There are several stone farm buildings including the Barn and original Mill Shop.
- Essie's Cottage, situated within the building cluster, is in a semi-derelict state with potential for renovation.
- A Toilet Block, located nearby, has recently been built for the purpose of historic tours.
- Adjacent to the building cluster is a substantial Poly Tunnel, at present being used for organic vegetable production.
For Further Information Please Telephone McGovern Estate Agents Ltd 028 6632 8282